Mizuno Men's T-20 Wedges
- Loft-specific quad cut grooves for optimal spin performance where you need it
- Lower-lofted wedges have narrower, deeper grooves that are more beneficial on full shots
- Higher-lofted wedges have wider, shallower grooves that are more beneficial on partial shots
- Grooves are cut from 1025 Boron for longer life and more consistent spin throughout the life of the wedge
- Face milling promotes increased spin on partial shots around the greens
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves allow moisture to channel up the face for better spin performance in wet conditions
- Partial first scoreline on the bottom of the face eliminates the large open area near the leading edge
- Flow tapered blade and refined teardrop shape
- Stock shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue steel
- Stock grip: Z-Grip Full Cord 60R
Loft-Specific Quad Cut Grooves
Mizuno's 1025 Boron quad cut grooves last longer and provide the performance you need specific to the loft of your wedges. Stronger lofts feature grooves better suited for full shots while the weaker lofts feature grooves better suited for partial shots as you near the green.
Hydroflow Micro Grooves
This vertical milling pattern works like the directional tread on a tire. The micro grooves allow water to channel up the face instead of getting trapped between the ball and face for better spin in wet conditions.
Flow Tapered Blade Design
Stronger lofted wedges have a smaller taper to the blade to better match your iron set while the higher lofted wedges have a larger taper for added stability, all in a refined teardrop shape.